- publicly recognise the overwhelming evidence that inequality is doing great harm to Londoners
- lead long-term concerted action to narrow the income and wealth gaps between Londoners, and take the ﬁve actions below:
1. Lobby other London employers to make their pay more equal.
2. Reduce the gap between the highest and lowest earners in the GLA group to 10:1 and use our procurement powers to inﬂuence GLA suppliers.
3. Monitor inequality.
4. Lobby central government to adopt policies that reduce inequality.
5. Use the Mayor's housing, transport, planning and health powers to reduce inequality.