Londoners are being harmed every day by something that is invisible and odourless, but toxic. It’s something we can’t touch or taste, but it’s all around and we all feel it profoundly. It affects every one of our lives, our friendships and relationships, our work, our homes, our education, our health and our chances of living a happy, fulfilling life. It’s also something we can change, but not by ourselves.
Inequality is rampant in our city and it's time to challenge it.
On Saturday 14th September, My Fair London will launch its campaign for a fairer and more equal London in the lead up to the 2020 Mayoral elections. As an open group of Londoners, we have created a manifesto that offers solutions to tackle inequality - the one consistent factor associated with our most pressing social problems: violence and knife crime, housing crisis, a staggering gender and CEO pay gap, the climate crisis.
Join us to launch our campaign to challenge the shocking levels of inequality in our city. We will be meeting at Highbury Fields, on 14th September at 12:00pm to launch the campaign to make inequality the number one priority of candidates who want to be the next Mayor of London.
Come to the campaign launch! RSVP here
- Find out more about inequality and how it makes life worse for everyone
- Take a photo with My Fair London’s giant inflatable banker
- Join our online photo campaign to let the Mayoral candidates know why we need a #fairerlondon
- Share some of our free inequality cake - if we don't do it fairly many of us will only get a few crumbs!
- Hear from the manifesto’s authors about the manifesto and the changes we call for
- Pick up copies of the 2020 manifesto and campaigning materials to take back to friends, family and colleagues
- Find out how you can get involved to support the campaign
This is a free and open event and we encourage people from different communities, political backgrounds and walks of life to attend. Inequality harms us all, only together can we stop it.
RSVP today. If you can, bring a cake and a friend!
My Fair London
London N5 1AR
Google map and directions